92 South Main Brigham City, Utah 84302 ¦ (435) 723-1315
Nebula Block of the Month
The Nebula Block of the Month by JayBird Quilts features Tula Pink's True Colors, Solids and HomeMade from Free Spirit Fabrics, Nebula is a queen size quilt featuring 9 unique blocks all created with the Hex N More and Super Sidekick rulers from Jaybird Quilts. There are no pesky Y seams!
Reserve your kit by July 25, 2020. Starts January 2021 and runs through October 2021.
Village Dry Goods is excited to announce that we will open to reduced shopping hours starting Monday, June 1st, 2020. We will still offer curbside pickup for those of you that need supplies but would rather not come in yet.
The health and wellness of our staff and customers is of utmost importance to us. Please delay your visit to our store if you are not feeling well.
- Monday thru Friday from 10am to 4pm, we will be able to accommodate up to 12 customers at a time. Please maintain social distancing inside the store.
- All customers must use the front door. Hand sanitizer will be provided as you enter the store. Please make sure your hands have been sanitized before touching any fabric or notions.
- Wear a face covering (mask or other cloth covering). We now have 1/4" elastic in stock for more mask construction.
- Please use a credit card preferred for payment.
- For your safety, the restroom will not be available.
We will not be able to hold classes or events (this includes the 5x5 sale) until social distancing recommendations are lifted.
Remember to bring your Village Dry Goods bag to receive
25% off regular priced merchandise
The Village Dry Goods bag is available for $5
Bring your Village Dry Goods shopping bag with you every time you shop for a 10% discount on all regular price merchandise
About Us Village Dry Goods is a full service quilt shop located on the historical Main Street in Brigham City, Utah. We carry a full range of heirloom quality fabrics, quilt kits, and patterns. We also have a Cosmos embroidery floss and a variety of Valdani pearl cotton. The staff at the shop offers a wide variety of classes to teach the beginner to the experienced quilter.
Directions Village Dry Goods is located one hour north of Salt Lake City with easy access off Interstate 15. Take the Forest Street Exit #363 and head east toward the mountains until you get to Main Street. Turn right at the stop light and we are at the end of the block on the corner of 1st South and Main.