92 South Main Brigham City, Utah 84302 ¦ (435) 723-1315 ¦ MonSat 10 am 6 pm
Limited Reopening Tues., May 26, 2020
Village Dry Goods is excited to announce that we will open to limited shopping hours starting Tuesday, May 26th, 2020. Since this may feel a little early to some of us, we will be opening slowly with restrictions. We will still offer curbside pickup for those of you that need supplies but would rather not come in yet.
The health and wellness of our staff and customers is of utmost importance to us. Please delay your visit to our store if you are not feeling well.
- Tuesday thru Friday from 12pm to 4pm, we will be able to accommodate up to 6 customers at a time. (Monday thru Saturday starting June 1). Please maintain social distancing inside the store.
- All customers must use the front door. Hand sanitizer will be provided as you enter the store. Please make sure your hands have been sanitized before touching any fabric or notions.
- Wear a face covering (mask or other cloth covering). We now have 1/4" elastic in stock for more mask construction.
- If you prefer smaller "crowds" or are immunocompromised, reservations may be made for Monday thru Saturday 10 am-11:30 am. We will allow up to 3 customers at a time during these hours. If you are making reservations for you and a friend, please let us know when you call in.
- Please use a credit card for payment.
- For your safety, the restroom will not be available.
We will not be able to hold classes or events (this includes the 5x5 sale) until social distancing recommendations are lifted.
Remember to bring your Village Dry Goods bag to receive
25% off regular priced merchandise
The Village Dry Goods bag is available for $5
Bring your Village Dry Goods shopping bag with you every time you shop for a 10% discount on all regular price merchandise
About Us Village Dry Goods is a full service quilt shop located on the historical Main Street in Brigham City, Utah. We carry a full range of heirloom quality fabrics, quilt kits, and patterns. We also have a Cosmos embroidery floss and a variety of Valdani pearl cotton. The staff at the shop offers a wide variety of classes to teach the beginner to the experienced quilter.
Directions Village Dry Goods is located one hour north of Salt Lake City with easy access off Interstate 15. Take the Forest Street Exit #363 and head east toward the mountains until you get to Main Street. Turn right at the stop light and we are at the end of the block on the corner of 1st South and Main.